Wed, 18 Apr|
Paint & Decor, The Colour Collectors
Colour in your home (Somerset West)
• Understand the Annie Sloan Colour Wheel • Tips and tricks about Colour Mixing • Colour Theory to apply in your home • Fabric Inspiration with Hertex fabrics • Implementation of easy Décor Solutions
Time & Location
18 Apr 2018, 09:30 – 14:00
Paint & Decor, The Colour Collectors, 9 Lourensford Rd, Stuart`s Hill, Cape Town, 7130, South Africa
About The Event
COLOUR IN YOUR HOME
Become your own best decorator! This workshop focus on the colour aspects of decor and using Annie Sloan paint and Hertex fabrics to create amazing room layouts and decor settings. We learn some colour theory and mix our own custom Annie Sloan colours to fit the style and trend you want to create.
R550 p/p. All materials and refreshments incl.
• Understand the Annie Sloan Colour Wheel
• Tips and tricks about Colour Mixing
• Colour Theory to apply in your home
• Fabric Inspiration with Hertex fabrics
• Implementation of easy Décor Solutions
Colour is one of the most powerful tools you can use in decorating. We would love to share the kowlege and passion we have about colour and Annie Sloan with you in this colour-packed workshop.
Colour in your home 18/04/2018
Included in your ticket are all the materials you will use during the workshop as well as delicious snacks, coffee, tea and a small lunch. To finalize your seat you can do an EFT to this account: Paint and Decor FNB Stellenbosch Acc nr: 62405497597 Branch Code: 200610 Just add your NAME & SURNAME as reference and send the POP to firstname.lastname@example.org We are so excited to see you!